Sunday, March 11, 2012

Wait. I'm ONE!

Life has had a lot ups and downs lately, so I have been avoiding the posting the past few weeks.
I completely forgot to mention that the little dude turned ONE on Feb 26th.
Whaaaaaat?


We're in the middle of getting ready for a big move across the province in a month.
I'm avoiding my Crazy Cat Lady site at the moment, cause I'm still really sensitive (still appreciating the sweet comments by people as they come in all the time though - I get notified via email, so I'm always up to date). It's a tough topic with me right now, but I'm still here from afar. It's just hard to go there and see the pictures of her.

When I get up to it, I'll be back with a couple of videos on both blogs.

Cheers,
Kittykye

4 comments:

  1. How did this sweet little boy grow up so fast!! Honestly, the time truly does fly doesn't it? He is adorable. Looks like he enjoyed his cake. :)
    Good luck on your move ~ hope it's one you are looking forward to. New jobs? East? West? North? South? Hmmmm..... now I am wondering.... ;)
    xo Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Catherine :)
    It is definitely a good move. Going closer to family and friends in the Ottawa region. We're both able to take our jobs with us, which is nice. Going to be a big deal, since I've lived in the Sudbury area my whole life! But, I'm excited.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Andrew, let me apologize for missing your first natal remembrance celebration!! Looks like you partied hearty!! Two will be here before you know it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe he is one already!! my goodness.

    I'm sorry your not-not a kitten website is a sensitive issues for you..

    (and I totally LOVE the background on this website!)

    ReplyDelete