Hiya Catherine :) It has been a long time! I am around, just lurking from afar. I don't get on the computer much anymore to post on my own site. My laptop broke, so I got myself an iPad instead, and I have trouble uploading pictures and posting to blogger with it. But I'm still reading every single day! Thanks for coming by to say Hello! It's nice to see you :) I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving! :)
*GASP!* Hey! I totally forgot all about this blog until today. I'm glad I re-discovered it. The pics of Drew are adorable and I just love babies in laundry baskets...I don't know why...they just go together...like cats and paper bags, ya know?
There you are! It's been a long time! Looks like your wee one is growing fast. I hope all is well!
ReplyDeletexo Catherine
Hiya Catherine :) It has been a long time! I am around, just lurking from afar. I don't get on the computer much anymore to post on my own site. My laptop broke, so I got myself an iPad instead, and I have trouble uploading pictures and posting to blogger with it. But I'm still reading every single day! Thanks for coming by to say Hello! It's nice to see you :) I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving! :)
ReplyDeleteI have an ipad too. You are right. It is hard to post on. But it's very fun!!
ReplyDeleteHope you are having a lovely November!
xo Catherine
*GASP!* Hey! I totally forgot all about this blog until today. I'm glad I re-discovered it. The pics of Drew are adorable and I just love babies in laundry baskets...I don't know why...they just go together...like cats and paper bags, ya know?
ReplyDelete